Acceptable Usage Policy
We've developed this Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) to help our Customers understand their responsibilities when using our services. It explains our policies regarding activities that may be harmful to our Users or compromise the efficiency of our shared hosting environment.
We may take preventative or corrective action, at our discretion, in response to any of the activities described in this AUP, along with any activities that contradict the spirit of this AUP or the nature of the Internet as an open, efficient method of communicating and conducting business.
To meet the changing needs of our Users, our business, the Internet environment and the legal landscape, this AUP may be revised at any time and we encourage you to review this AUP on our Web site(s) periodically.
If you feel you have discovered a violation of any area of our AUP (other than notices of alleged infringement by our customers or any court orders, subpoenas, search warrants, or other legal process, the email address for all of which is "email@example.com")
IMPORTANT NOTE: IN THE EVENT YOU SEND US A NOTICE OF ANY KIND VIA EMAIL AND DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM US, PLEASE SUBMIT A DUPLICATE COPY VIA PAPER TO OUR ADDRESS. DUE TO THE VAGARIES OF THE INTERNET, AND EMAIL COMMUNICATION IN PARTICULAR, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE BURDENS OF SPAM AND THE OCCASIONAL, UNINTENDED EFFECTS OF SPAM FILTERS, SENDING AN ALTERNATE FORM OF NOTICE (VIA PAPER), WILL HELP ASSURE THAT YOUR NOTICE WILL BE RECEIVED BY US AND ACTED ON IN A TIMELY MANNER.
1. General Information. As used herein, the term "User" or "Users" shall include any and all users, Customers, subscribers, affiliates (including without limitations Customers or non-Customers to whom indianwebdesigns.com provides links or banners to promote the services or products of indianwebdesigns.com or any third party the services or products of which are offered by or obtained through or in connection with indianwebdesigns.com), resellers or others (i) who sign up for, use or obtain services or products from indianwebdesigns.com or from any third party services or products of which are offered by or obtained through or in connection with indianwebdesigns.com, or (ii) who visit the Web site of indianwebdesigns.com or of any such third party. As a provider of Internet/World Wide Web access, Web site hosting, and other Internet-related services, indianwebdesigns.com, ("indianwebdesigns.com") offers Users, the means to acquire and disseminate a wealth of public, private, commercial, and non-commercial information. indianwebdesigns.com respects that the Internet provides a forum for free and open discussion and dissemination of information, however, when there are competing interests at issue, indianwebdesigns.com reserves the right to take certain preventative or corrective actions. In order to protect these competing interests, indianwebdesigns.com has developed this Acceptable Usage Policy ("AUP"), which supplements and explains certain terms of each User's respective service agreement and is intended as a guide to the User's rights and obligations when utilizing indianwebdesigns.com's services. This AUP will be revised from time to time. A User's use of indianwebdesigns.com's services after changes to the AUP are posted on indianwebdesigns.com's Web site, under the Terms of Service section, will constitute the User's acceptance of any new or additional terms of the AUP that result from those changes. One important aspect of the Internet is that no one party owns or controls it. This fact accounts for much of the Internet's openness and value, but it also places a high premium on the judgment and responsibility of those who use the Internet, both in the information they acquire and in the information they disseminate to others. When Users or others obtain information through the Internet, they must keep in mind that indianwebdesigns.com cannot and does not monitor, verify, warrant, or vouch for the accuracy and quality of the information that users may acquire. For this reason, the user must exercise his or her best judgment in relying on information obtained from the Internet, and also should be aware that some material posted to the Internet is sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. Because indianwebdesigns.com cannot monitor or censor the Internet, and will not attempt to do so, indianwebdesigns.com cannot and does not accept any responsibility for injury to its Users or others that results from inaccurate, unsuitable, offensive, or illegal Internet communications. When Users or others disseminate information through the Internet, they also must keep in mind that indianwebdesigns.com does not review, edit, censor, or take responsibility for any information its users, customers, subscribers or others may create. When Users or others place information on the Internet, they have the same liability as other authors for copyright infringement, defamation, and other harmful speech. Also, because the information they create is carried over indianwebdesigns.com's network and may reach a large number of people, including both Users and subscribers and non-subscribers of indianwebdesigns.com, Users' postings to the Internet may affect others and may harm indianwebdesigns.com's goodwill, business reputation, and operations. For these reasons, Users violate indianwebdesigns.com policy and the service agreement when they, their users, customers, subscribers, employees, affiliates, or subsidiaries engage in activities described herein.
2. Scope. This AUP governs the usage of products and services of indianwebdesigns.com or of any third party which are subscribed to or obtained through indianwebdesigns.com (the "Services"). This AUP is incorporated by reference into each contract indianwebdesigns.com or any such third party enters into with a User for the use of such Services. indianwebdesigns.com may modify this AUP at any time without notice. In addition, this AUP is incorporated by reference into the Terms of Service applicable to the Web site of indianwebdesigns.com so that no person who utilizes the Web site or services of indianwebdesigns.com (regardless of whether that person is a User) may take any action utilizing the Web site of indianwebdesigns.com that a User would be prohibited to take utilizing the Services.
3. Purpose. The purpose of this AUP is to enhance the quality of the Services and to protect Users, and the Internet community as a whole, from illegal, irresponsible, or disruptive Internet activities. This AUP applies to each User. Each User should use common sense and good judgment in connection with the Services. Parents or guardians should always supervise minors in using the Internet. Parents and guardians should remain aware at all times of what is on the Internet and how the minors under their care are using the Services and the Internet.
4. Prohibited Uses. Users may not:
1. Utilize the Services to send unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as "spam" or "spamming"). It is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward indianwebdesigns.com, but also because it can overload indianwebdesigns.com's network and disrupt service to its Users subscribers. Maintaining an open SMTP relay is prohibited. Any direct action, configuration, or setting that causes excessive outbound e-mail traffic is subject to review and possible action. When a complaint is received, indianwebdesigns.com has the absolute and sole discretion to determine from all of the evidence whether the e-mail recipients were from an "opt-in" e-mail list, or whether the outbound e-mail traffic generated from an account is suitable for a shared hosting environment.
2. Utilize the Services in connection with any illegal activity or activity otherwise prohibited by this AUP. Without limiting the general application of this rule, Users may not: